Dr. William Tontz, Jr. is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in spine surgery. A graduate of the University of Southern California School of Medicine with an undergraduate degree in Biology from the University of California, Irvine, Dr. Tontz, Jr. is American Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery. Trained in spinal conditions, his areas of expertise include spine trauma and reconstruction, minimally invasive cervical and lumbar surgery, as well as non-operative spinal care and decompression surgery.
When not treating patients, Dr. Tontz, Jr. enjoys spending time with his family and playing tennis.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Southern California School of Medicine – 1998
- University of California San Diego, Orthopedic Surgical Internship – 1999
- University of California San Diego – 2004
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Spine Fellowship – 2005