Dr. Richard Brown specializes in orthopedic surgery, particularly hand reconstruction, trauma and microsurgery. He was one of the first physicians to use Xiaflex, a non-surgical option for patients with Dupuytren’s disease, presenting his findings at the American Academy of Hand Surgeons. When he isn’t seeing patients, Dr. Brown enjoys spending time with his family, running, skiing and hiking.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 1995
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 1994
- Duke University School of Medicine, MD, 1985
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopedic Surgery, 1991
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand, 1992