Dr. Garett Tallman is fellowship-trained in ankle and foot reconstruction. He specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic surgery and offers a full range of orthopedic services. An athlete himself, Dr. Tallman believes everyone should be able to continue their active lifestyles, regardless of age, and strives to improve quality-of-life for his patients.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, 2010
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 2000
- Indiana University School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- University of Texas Medical School at Galveston, Intern/Resid, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Fellowship, Orthopedic Surgery, Foot & Ankle, 1997