Dr. Hartmann works closely with his rehabilitation team to customize treatment programs and restore function. Dr. Hartmann was drawn to medicine by a love of science and the complexity of the human form; however, he finds that patient care is the most rewarding aspect of his practice. When not in the office or operating room, he enjoys spending time with his family, surfing and travel.
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 2008
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 2007
- Medical University of South Carolina, MD, 1998
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, General Surgery
- Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopedic Surgery, Hand, 2004