Ross E. Schwartzberg, M.D. is a board-certified Neuroradiologist. He earned his medical degree from the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson, Arizona. He then completed a Radiology residency and a two-year fellowship training program in Neuroradiology at Stanford University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Schwartzberg is a member of numerous national and international societies in Neuroradiology and past president of the San Diego Radiology Society.
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology – 1995
- University of Arizona – 1985
- Internal Medicine – St. Mary’s Hospital, San Francisco – 1991
- Diagnostic Radiology – Stanford University Hospital and Medical Center – 1995
- Neuroradiology – Stanford University Hospital and Medical Center – 1997