His focus on personalized treatment and care allows Dr. Dobecki to provide comprehensive care for all his patients. His practice includes a full range of injection therapies, pain medication management and chronic pain management. His clinical and research interests include injection and spinal cord stimulation for the treatment of chronic spine pain.
When not treating patients, Dr. Dobecki enjoys spending time with his family and stays active by surfing, running, snowboarding and cycling.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine – 2007
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology – 2006
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine – 2001
- Charles R Drew University of Medicine and Sciences, General Surgery – 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Anesthesiology – 2005
- University of California, San Diego, Pain Medicine – 2006